The Examination Section has long realized the need for a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system. In this pursuit, we have taken giant leaps in technology to ensure seamless processes for Question Paper setting, conduct of the examination, valuation & tabulation of results.
The University has implemented:
- Computerized generation of Hall Tickets with ID recognition.
- Model/Synoptic answers and Marking Scheme for uniformity in the assessment, moderation/ revaluation.
- Coding/ bar coding of the answer books.
- 100% digital valuation
- Double Blind Digital valuation on random selection.
- Scrutiny of the assessed/moderated answer books.
- Seamless & error-free computation of results.
- Stringent vigilance and penal measures against lapses & malpractices.
- Revaluation and Photocopy Circular for Engineering
- Revaluation and Photocopy Circular for BBA, BA(JMC), B.Com & B.Sc
- Revaluation and Photocopy Application Form for BBA, BA(JMC), B.Com & B.Sc
- M.Sc II Semester Theory Exam Time Table June - 2018
- M.Tech II and IV Semester Exam Time Table June - 2018
- Summer Term Examination Circular
- Summer Term Exam Application
- B.Tech Summer Term Time Table
- BCA Summer Term Time Table
- BBA & B.COM Summer Term Time Table
- B.Sc Summer Term Time Table
- BA Journalism Summer Term Time Table
Contact UsProf. Anita Ramalingam, Controller of Examinations,
6th Floor, Dental Block,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.