The Examination Section has long realized the need for a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system. In this pursuit, we have taken giant leaps in technology to ensure seamless processes for Question Paper setting, conduct of the examination, valuation & tabulation of results.
The University has implemented:
- Computerized generation of Hall Tickets with ID recognition.
- Model/Synoptic answers and Marking Scheme for uniformity in the assessment, moderation/ revaluation.
- Coding/ bar coding of the answer books.
- 100% digital valuation
- Double Blind Digital valuation on random selection.
- Scrutiny of the assessed/moderated answer books.
- Seamless & error-free computation of results.
- Stringent vigilance and penal measures against lapses & malpractices.
- UG : Summer Term Examination Circular - July 2019
- Summer Term Examination Application Form
- Summer Term Examination Time Table July - 2019
- PG : Summer Term Examination Circular - 2019
- Application for Re-valuation / Photocopy of Answer Booklet
- Summer Term Notification - 2019
- Application for Backlog / Repeat Examination
- Application for Transcript
Contact UsProf. Anita Ramalingam, Controller of Examinations,
6th Floor, Dental Block,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.