The Examination Section has long realized the need for a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system. In this pursuit, we have taken giant leaps in technology to ensure seamless processes for Question Paper setting, conduct of the examination, valuation & tabulation of results.
The University has implemented:
- Computerized generation of Hall Tickets with ID recognition.
- Model/Synoptic answers and Marking Scheme for uniformity in the assessment, moderation/ revaluation.
- Coding/ bar coding of the answer books.
- 100% digital valuation
- Double Blind Digital valuation on random selection.
- Scrutiny of the assessed/moderated answer books.
- Seamless & error-free computation of results.
- Stringent vigilance and penal measures against lapses & malpractices.
PDC,MC,TC & Convocation
- Application for Migration Certificate
- Application for Provisional Degree Certificate
- Application for TC
- Application for Name Correction in Grade Card / Marks Card / Degree Certificate
- Application for Re-valuation / Photocopy of Answer Booklet
- Application for Backlog / Repeat Examination
- Application for Transcript
- Time Table For M.TECH Odd Semester End Examinations - FEBRUARY 2020.
- B.Tech / BCA Approved Timetable - Odd Sem - Dec'19 Jan'20
- Time Table for BA(J) I, III Semester Theory Examinations - December 2019
- Time Table for BPharm I, III, V & MPharm I Semester Theory Examinations - December 2019
- Time Table for BSc I, III & V Semester Theory Examinations - December 2019
- Time Table for B.com I, III & V Semester Theory Examinations - December 2019
- Time Table for BBA I, III & V Semester Theory Examinations - December 2019
- Repeat Exam Circular December 2019
Contact UsProf. Anita Ramalingam, Controller of Examinations,
6th Floor, Dental Block,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.