News and Events
University of California Riverside signs MOU with to Dayananda Sagar University
A high powered team from the University of California Riverside (UCR) visited Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) and held discussions with the leadership of DSU. The visiting team from the US also showed interest in the initiatives at DSU like the innovation labs set up with help from industry and the startup village.
The University of California Riverside signed an MOU with Dayananda Sagar University which provides for exchange of faculty and research staff, jointly develop research programs and projects.
The highlight of these discussions was that faculty from UCR would be visiting the DSU campuses to take a full course in Engineering and Management subjects. These visits would also allow for FDPs and joint curriculum development by both the partner universities.
UCR was represented by:
- Dr. Jun Wang, Assistant Provost, Strategic Initiatives and International Recruitment
- Dr. Marko Princevac, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Bourns College of Engineering, Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. Steve Chen, Director of International Affairs, School of Business
- Dr. Tamra Johnson, Associate Director of International Affairs, School of Business
- Mr. Hemant Kurani, Trustee- UCR
- Mr. Amit Agrawal
- Dr. Jawahar Surisetti- Advisor to the UN and GOI
DSU was represented by:
- Prof. R. Janardhan-Pro Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Shankapal- Pro Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Srinivas- Dean, School of Engineering
- Dr. M K Banga - Dean R&D
- Prof. Nagraj - Asst Dean -Executive Education