As per the direction of Chairperson, of the University Governing Council, the Following Library Advisory Committee is constituted.
|1||Dr. A N N Murthy, Vice Chancellor||Committee Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Johnson C David, Chief Librarian||Committee Secretary|
|3||Dr. M.K.Banga, Chairman,Computer Science Engineering||Committee Member|
|4||Dr. Chandrashekar Vaidyanathan, Chairman,Mathematics Dept.||Committee Member|
|5||Mr. Udayakumar Shetty, Chief Finance Officer||Committee Member|
Aims and Objectives:
- To strengthen the efforts of the librarian in planning library activities and policies.
- To take the feedback from the departments and plan for improvement and enrichment of the library.
- To act as a liaison between the library and the readers.
Powers and Functions:
The library committee ensures that proper care is taken with regard to the following.
- Allocation of funds for books and journals in various subjects.
- Framing and suggesting amendments to library code of conduct.
- Assessment of the library services provided by the library, if necessary. Suggesting improvements in library services.