SCHOOL OF BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCES - LIBRARY
The vision of Library and information Centre, at Dayananda Sagar University is to be a world-class University Library that caters to the needs of students and faculty members for academic excellence and develops skills.
The mission of library and information Centre at Dayananda Sagar University, is to provide various services and activities to the DSU Campus Community and assist in becoming active & discerning users of knowledge promotion.
Library working hours:
- Circulation Section : 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Other Sections : 09:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Reference sections : 09:00 am to 8:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Saturday : 09:00 am to 2:00 pm (On all working days)
|National & International Print Journals||6|
|E-RESOURCES: EBSCO, J-Gate, INFLIBNET eShodsindhu, NDL, & NPTEL.|
All DSU Basic and applied Sciences Students and Faculty Members are eligible to become the members of the library. Without the membership registration no documents can be borrowed. Prescribed Membership forms are made available in the circulation and also download from the website. https://www.dsu.edu.in\library\downloads).
|Category||No. of Documents|
|Faculty members||3 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
|UG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
|PG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
To get the Library membership students have to produce the below mentioned documents:
- Identity Card (Smart Card)
- Admission Receipt
- One pass port size photo
- Photo copy of the Library caution deposit fee receipt
- Photocopy of address proof