Faculty Name: Sapna K Dongre Designation : Assistant Professor Experience in Years: 6 Area of Interest:
- Drug Utilisation Evaluation
- Technology in Drug Dispensing
Mrs Sapna K Dongre is working as Assistant Professor, in Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore. She has around 6 years of teaching experience and 5 years of experience in medical communications and clinical research. She has published research articles in national and international journals and presented papers in various conferences.
- Padma GM Rao, Sapna Gore. Survey and evaluation of the Drug Information Services in Kasturba Hospital, Manipal; Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 38(3) July-Sept. 2004
- Padma GM Rao, Sapna Gore, Deepa V. Evaluation of a drug information service in a South Indian teaching hospital. J Pharm Prac Res 2005;35:40-1.
- Sapna Gore. Parthasarathi G, Mahesh PA, Sabin Thomas, Jayaraj BH, Basavagowda H Impact of Patient Education on Inhalation Techniques in Obstructive Airways Disease Pulmon 2003;5:389- 98.
- Sapna K Dongre Information Technology in Preventing Medication Errors. Pharma Times 2018;50(3):15-17.
- Sapna K Dongre "Block Chain Applications in Healthcare: A Push Towards Decentralised Secure Data" Pharma Times February 2019;Volume (2):12-16.
- Sapna K Dongre et al. A study of the possible drug-drug interactions involving oral antidiabetic drugs in patients with type II diabetes. Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2019; 10(5):141-144.
- Paper presented in national seminar on advances in industrial pharmacy and pharmacy practice, JSS College of pharmacy, Mysore-October 2002. "An assessment of impact of patient education on asthma and COPD treatment outcomes"
- Paper presented in Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Pune - December 2002 "Effect of inhaler technique education on quality of life of asthma and COPD patients"
- Poster presented at Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Chennai - December 2003. "Evaluation of drug information provided by drug information center of Kasturba Hospital, Manipal.
- Poster presentation. in International conference “Current status and future perspective in pharmaceutical sciences” held on November 2009 at PES College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore. “Role of pharmacists in medical communications”