Opportunities & Careers
- A BPT graduate is eligible to do independent clinical practice.
- Graduates could continue their post graduate education in various specializations and could take up research.
- Physiotherapists are recruited in hospitals for patient care in government and private sectors.
- Graduates and post graduates are in demand overseas and are highly paid.
- Physiotherapists can opt for a career as fitness trainers and consultants.
- Physiotherapists are important members of NGOs and Rehabilitation centers.
- Physiotherapists may work as ergonomic advisors in soft ware industry.
- Graduates and post graduates have a potential career as sports physiotherapists.
- Physiotherapists could be important members of health related research programs.
The Main Campus:
- Campus 1: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru - 560 111, Karnataka, India.
- Land line: 080 46461800
- Mobile: +91 8884407479
- Campus 3: Hosur Rd, Kudlu Gate, Srinivasa Nagar, Hal Layout, Singasandra,
Bengaluru - 560 114, Karnataka, India.
- Land line: 080 49092924
- E-mail: [email protected]