International Conference on Challenges & Opportunities for Clinical Pharmacists
College of Pharmaceutical Science, Dayananda Sagar University hosts and organizes an international conference on "Challenges and Opportunities for clinical pharmacists". The international conference is a “not to miss” conference for all the aspiring pharmacists, current students pharmacy, pharmacy professionals, research scholars, faculty and industry professionals.
The conference opens the window to various aspects of Pharmaceutical careers from the renowned industry leaders, professors and Pharm D achievers from University of Findlay. The conference welcomes original research paper presentation from across the globe and rewards the best papers in the ICOP valedictory function of 2018.
We are proud to host our beloved speakers for this international conference,
- Dr.Karthik Rakham - Associate Director at Tychee Innovations Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Would be talking on Conceptual Learning - Beyond Exams & Marks.
- Dr. M Chandra Sekar - Professor in University of Findlay, USA. Would deliver a speech on Challenges and opportunities for Pharmacy practitioners in India.
- Dr.Scott Gier - Pharmacy Director at Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, USA. Delivers a speech on "A day in the life of a Pharmacist at Wyandot Memorial Hospital".
- Dr.Dallas Smith - Pharm D from University of Findlay, will be talking on "Pharmacist in the role of a community health worker - My Cambodia experiences"
- Mr.Thomas Kyle Finnerty - Pursuing Pharm D in University of Findlay, will be delivering a speech on "Impact of an infectious disease - Pharmacist on antimicrobial use and disease Progress".
- Dr.Isha Patel - Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Administration and Research at Marshall University, West Virginia, USA. Will be detailing conference participants on "Recent trends in clinical care, motivational theories/recent trends in clinical care Part II".
- Ms. Laura Schwartz - Pursuing Pharm D in University of Findlay, will be delivering a speech on "Clinical pharmacist and why we need them"
- Dr. D Hemachandra Sagar, Chancellor
- Dr. D Premachandra Sagar, Pro Chancellor
- Dr. A N N Murthy, Vice Chancellor
- Mr. Janardan R, Pro Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Puttamadappa C, Registrar
- Dr. V. Murugan, Dean
- Mrs. Sapna Dongre
- Mrs. Sheena Marin Thomas
Accommodation & Transportation
- Dr. Neethu Sara George
- Dr. Anju Paulose
Abstract Submission Details:
- Abstracts Submission deadline - 15th Nov 2018
- Acceptance notification: 20th Nov 2018
- Time for presentation: 8+2 min(presentation + discussion)
- Pharmaceutical care
- Pharmacoepidemiological and Economical studies
- Drug safety and efficacy
- Drug utilization & Disease management
- Participants are invited to present original research work only during the conference
- Abstract submission will be accepted through online only
- Scientific abstract text should not be more than 250 words
- The abstract include: Title (14 font size, Bold), authors, affiliation, text body(12 font size, Times New Roman font)
- Best paper presentation will be selected for awards
- Awardees will be notified during the valedictory function of ICCO Pharma 2018
For registration fees and other details, please download the International Conference on Challenges & Opportunities for Clinical Pharmacists.
Please download the registration form and please mention for any accommodation facilities on or before 10th December 2018.
17th & 18th December 2018
Premachandra Sagar Auditorium
College of Pharmaceutical Science
Dayananda Sagar University
Shavige Malleshwara Hills
Bangalore - 78
Dr.Navyashree G A - 9035886386
Mr. P. Ramakrishan – 8099962049