Mr. Iswar Hazarika is an Assistant professor in the department of Pharmacology and holds an M Pharm degree from The Oxford college of Pharmacy, Bangalore. He started his career in T John college of Pharmacy, Bangalore and has 3 years of teaching experience. He has 19 international/ national publications in his credit out of which 11 are Research articles and 8 review articles.
- Das A, Hazarika I, Jaikumar S. Antidepressant activity of Polyherbal Formulation RO13 in Experimental animal models. International Journal of Phytopharmacology. 2014; 5(4): 267-271.
- Hazarika I, Jaikumar S, Das A. Evaluation of wound healing activity on the bark extract of Carica papaya Linn. in Albino Rats. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences. 2014; 5(2): 1732-40
- Bashir A, Hazarika I, Jaikumar S, Shefeer KA. Evaluation of antiulcer activity of Polyherbal Formulation RO13 on experimentally induced ulcer in Rats. International Journal of Phytopharmacology. 2014; 5(6): 406-410.
- Hazarika I, Hussain M, Das A. Evaluation of antiulcer activity of ethanolic extract of Sesumum indicum seed on Indomethacin induced ulcer model and its antioxidant property on Gastroprotection. Research and reviews: Journal of Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 18–25
- Hazarika I, Selvam P, Das A. Anti-ulcer Anti-Ulcer Activity of Methanolic Extract of Mucuna Pruriens Seed on Indomethacin Induced Ulcers in Albino Rats. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Life Sciences. 2015; 5(2): 1–8.
- Hazarika I. Antidepressant activity of aqueous leaf extract of Pergularia daemia in in-vivo animal models. Research and reviews: Journal of Neuroscience. 2015; 5(3): 21–26
- Hussain M, Hazarika I, Das A. Pylorus ligation induced gastric ulcer protection by Sesamum indicum ethanolic seed extract. Research and reviews: Journal of Pharmaceutical science. 2015. 6(3): 42–49.
- Hazarika I, Roy F, Haque RA. Antidiabetic property of Cucumis Sativus aqueous leaf extracts in alloxan induced type 2 diabetic rats. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Pharmacognosy. 2015; 2(3): 28–33.
- Hazarika I, Das A. Anticancer and Antioxidant Property of Bunium Bulbocastanum Fruits Various Fractions. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Pharmacognosy. 2016; 3(1): 9–13.
- Kinara M, Hazarika I, John M, Methew A, Chandy V, Das A. Phytochemical screening and antidiabetic activity of Momordica charntia fruit extract. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research. 2016;3(10):297-303
- Hazarika M, Hazarika I, Das A. A Study to Find the Factors Affecting the Reduced Intensity of Po:rag Festival Celebration among the Mishing Tribes of Assam, India. Omniscience: A Multi-disciplinary Journal. 2016; 6(3): 5-10
- Hazarika I, Das A. A review on Clinical and pathological significance of Prorenin receptor [(P)RR]. Research and reviews: Journal of Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2):11-17
- Hazarika I, Selvam P. Cyclooxygenase 3 inhibition: A probable mechanism of Acetaminophen in Human- A review. Research and reviews: Journal of Pharmaceutical science. 2015; 6(3):23-29
- Hazarika I. Therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM): an aspect of clinical pharmacology and pharmacy practice. Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 27–34.
- Roy PK, Lalhlenmwia H, Dutta RS, Golmei P, Kalita P, Hazarika I. A Chronological review on Preclinical and clinical evaluation of Antimicrobial sutures. Research & Reviews. A Journal of Pharmacology. 2016; 6 (1): 13-16
- Hazarika I, Das A, Chandy V. Advances in Wound Healing Products and Procedures: A Review. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 7(2): 40–51.
- Roy PR, Kalita P, Golmei P, Hazarika I, Lalhlenmwia H, Dutta RS. A Need of a Novel Antimicrobial Suture for Surgical Site Infection. Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Virology. 2016; 6(3): 1-4
- Hazarika I, Gorge G, Chandy V. A review on clinical and diagnostic aspect of breast cancer. International Journal of Pharmacology and therapeutics. 2016; 6(2): 1-10
- Biradar N, Hazarika I, Chandy V. Current insight to the uses of Rauwolfia: A review. Research and reviews: A Journal of Pharmacognosy, 2016; 3 (3): 1-4