Careers at DSU
Job Description for GE Lab in the DSU Campus
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate trainings in the facility
- To be the single point of contact for all operation related requirements across the target training departments including student recruitment for training, registration, department coordination, equipment/ simulation and faculty coordination with GE etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the student registration and lab utilization data
- Accountable for vendor management and check payments, fees, and other transaction related operations with help of the departments
- Responsible to provide input and content for enhancements to systems and processes.
- Responsible to manage individual workloads as well as collaborate with other team members towards common goals
- Provide senior management with analytics, trends and observations.
- Identification of different ways/ target groups to keep the facility utilization parameters high
Position: General Manager/Manager (based on education and experience levels)
A PhD in Radiography or Medical Physics who can utilize the labs resources to develop newer solutions in terms of image processing capabilities
Manager Positions- Bachelors/ Masters Degree with minimum 5 years of project management/ coordination experience
- MBA candidates along with a background in Biomedical/ Biotechnology Engineering and/or medical device industry experience preferable
- Strong ability to perform at a high level: efficient, effective, and accurate results independent of volume, ability to assist others, self-motivation and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Analytical mindset with ability to multitask and work in a diverse environment.
- Ability to convey data in an effective and presentable manner through electronic, print and verbal communication.
- Strong communication skills
Job description for Marketing Person
The candidate will nurture the innovation and entrepreneurship in the domain of Big Data and Business Analytics, Cloud Computing and Mobile Application Development.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with IBM to develop and deliver curriculum for the formal UG/PG programs as well as certification courses for students, faculty and working professionals in this domain
- Developing plan and execute activities of the center such as training and hands-on workshops, hackathons, project competitions etc.
- Guide the students for technical projects
- Degree in Computer Science with minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent technical skills in any one of the domains.
- Ability to Plan and execute events in a professional manner
- Ability to conduct training programs in the given domains
- Ability of self learning on new technologies
- Ability to motivate and influence students
- Understanding of skills required by industry and emerging job trends
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships as a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience on consulting projects/startups in the domain
Job Description: Nvidia Lab
The candidate should have excellent communication skills. In this role the candidate will be defining the curriculum, implementing highly optimized new numerical algorithms on parallel architectures like Nvidia GPU.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and deliver curriculum on Parallel Computing using GPU
- Prototype, and develop algorithms for scientific computing
- Analyze performance of GPU implementations
What we need to see:
- Excellent C/C++ programming
- Strong algorithms and mathematical fundamentals.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of CPU and GPU architecture
- GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL)
- Publications and papers in reputed Journals and Conferences
- Maintain and setup GPU based cluster
Ways to stand out:
Deep Learning using GPU