Hostel, Food and Transport
Hostel & Mess Fee
- Hostel fee is payable in advance before admission to the hostel. Admission in the hostel will be made only on production of the receipt issued by the Accounts Section to warden/ hostel in-charge. Hostel fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Hostel fee wil lnot be accepted in installments.
- Hostel will be allotted on annual basis. The exception is made to final year students, if any, who are required to spend the last semester outside the college in connection with academic activities like industry attached internship, GP etc. ln such case, subject to room availability, hostel will be allotted for a single semester. In case hostel accommodation required for short stay the competent authority may consider on pro-rata monthly basis.
The bus facility to the students located in Bangalore will be available subject to the following conditions:
- The facility will be available provided sufficient number of student opting for the facility;
- The route map will be frozen based on the distribution of the students in the city;
- It is not binding on the University to provide the facility. However, the university will do the best in this regard;
Men's hostel of DSU- School of Engg.Location address is:
No.29/2, Katha No.30/A and House List No.37, VP Katha No.26,
situated at Roopena Agrahara Gramathana, Begur Hobli,
Bangalore South Taluk, Bangalore
Contact: Mr. Jesuraj
Phone: +91 - 9449071431
Girl's hostel of DSU:
Dayananda Sagar Institution Ladies Hostel,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout
Bangalore – 560 078
Contact: Dr. Bhagya Jyothi
Phone: +91 - 9901777258