Dr. Punith Cariappa
Professor & Dean
M.Com, MPhil, MBA, Ph.d, UGC- NET qualified and Oracle Financials Certified, Certified Trainer with Retailers Association of India (RAI), Guest faculty at IIM-B,24 years of experience in Teaching/Training with consistently good feedback and high ratings.
She has been the Associate Dean of CMS-B.School- Jain University, Director of Aceline training and consulting, Visiting Professor for Top B-schools in India and Overseas, Corporate trainer, PGP- Co-ordinator, Admissions Officer, Commander in Republic day Parade-New Delhi.
Full time Faculty at: IBA, ICFAI, Bhavan`s, RVS College, WGSHA- Manipal and Canara College-Mangalore.
S.P.Jain, Singapore- Symbiosis – for Corporate Programs for Bosch, Cegedim, IBM, HP, Wipro and Dr.Reddys Lab TAPMI (Bangalore),TAPMI (Manipal) andJain University.
Research & Publications:
- Area of research is Human Resource Accounting.
- Authoring a book on “Demystifying Finance for Non Finance Executives”.
- Developed E-Learning content in specialised Finance Modules of E-Learning for nationally known education companies.
- Content developed for KENTREE Consultants Pvt ltd- a Financial management consulting firm on Applied Accounting.
- Reviewed text book on Accounting by Khan: Indian Financial system 5/e.
- Approved Guide for Ph.d and M.Phil students of Jain University.
Corporate / Consulting Experience:
Director at Aceline Training & Consulting Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India- professional training and consulting enterprise, specialized in the areas of Finance, Banking & Retail.
Conducted a Research and Feasibility study for San Remo Pvt Lt, Adelaide, Australia for setting up its manufacturing operations in India, and Australian Almond Board, Adelaide.
Workshops/Training Programs Conducted:
- Program Director and trainer for training for CFO`s-on the changing role of Financial Controllers and strategic finance, held at Mumbai.
- Open House programs: “Finance for Non Finance Executives” held for Middle and Senior Management executives in association Times foundation & BCIC.
- Workshop Conducted on “Demystifying Financial Jargon” for I-flex
- Continuous Training Programs for ANZ-IT:
- Induction program for their new recruits on “Basics of Banking” twice a week for three years 2007-onwards( Approx. 5000 executives).
- Trained the Financial Data Extraction (FDE team) over three weekends. Also conducted the “Train the Trainer” program for the same process.
- Conducted Finance Essentials as part of their learning process.
- Accenture- PAN India trainer for Accenture( trained at Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, and Hyderabad).
- Oracle-Conducting both Basic and advanced finance training.
- All States Pvt Ltd- Training in Pune and Bangalore.
- First American India- Finance for non finance trainings for senior managers of different divisions
- First American India- Applied Accounting trainings for 2 days on oracle financials for many batches of process associates.
- Other clients for finance trainings are-Arvind Mills Ltd, Symbol Technologies, Bangalore, Ocean Marine Supplies, Mangalore,Ikya human capital solutions,Menzies Aviation Pvt Ltd,Yaskawa India Pvt Ltd,HMT Watches and I-Flex solutions Ltd.