Most used and fast moving books are placed in this section. This will help our reader to find the required books easily and quickly
- Documents are issued to all eligible members as per their entitlements.
- Along with books, CDs, DVDs and educational DVDs are issued at Circulation section.
- Open access system is followed in the library. Users are free to pick any book of their choice.
After the due date of the document fine will be charged as Rs.2/- per dayReference Section:
The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of text books, rare books, Reference books, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Directories, Handbooks, Competitive General books like GRE, GATE, GMAT, CAT etc. The Reference Section facility is extended to the students, Staff Members and Faculty of the University.Books Holding in the Reference Section
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Basic Science Books
- General Studies Books
All the students and Staff Members are eligible to become the members of the library. Without the membership registration no documents can be borrowed.
|Category||No. of Documents||Issue period|
(Vice-Chancellor, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Register, Pro-vost & Deans)
|5 Books/CDs/DVDs/E-Resoursces||30 days|
|Faculty members||3 Books/CDs/DVDs/E-Resoursces||30 days|
|PG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/E-Resoursces||15 days|
|UG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/E-Resoursces||15 days|
- ID CARD(Smart Card)
- Admission Receipt
- One pass port size photo
- Photo copy of the caution deposit fee receipt