Centre for English and Foreign Languages - French
“Learning another language is not only learning different words for the same things, but learning another way to think about things.” ‒ Flora Lewis
French, which is known as the romantic language is taught here in CEFL. This is the official language for 32 countries. We teach here from the beginning. There is no entrance exam but it is your time and effort which Is required. Neither is there any age limit. We teach here from the basic.
The CEFL aims at:
- Familiarizing students with the Francophone world through LSRW skills
- Inculcating fluency through small talk and tense usage
- Enhancing understanding of the written and spoken language through added inputs of pronunciation skills
- Introducing the French Culture and Civilization through music, videos and the Internet
- Active participation of each learner and instilling confidence with varied communication
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Able to understand and respond to simple statements & questions
- Able to communicate in culturally appropriate ways using more complex structures
- Able to participate in informal conversation within the cultural context
- Able to exchange personal information through LSRW skills
- CEFL adheres to the maximum benefits of learners and prepares them to take on to the Francophone world with ease.
- A mixed and variety of method is used to make the language easy.
- Noting down the pronunciation and repeating.
- Using it in the class to get familiar with the words.
Who Should Take Up Course:
- Students who are eager to learn a new language.
- To those who want to travel the world.
- Level 1: Basic sentences, greetings, Numbers.
- Level 2 : Grammar, Different Tenses
- A certificate is awarded to the students attesting to their satisfactory completion of the course.